NTC Dubai is stockiest & supplier of Engineering Plastics catering to the needs local market including neighbouring Middle East with a wide Product Range & Finished Machined parts in accordance with Customer requirements and specifications.
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials (formerly Quadrant EPP) is the world’s leading manufacturer of machinable Engineering Plastics in semi-finished stock shapes (Rods, Sheets, Tubes, Rings, Linings, Profiles, Guide Rails for machining). Quadrant EPP’s manufactures broadest range of materials from UHMW Polyethylene, Nylon and Acetal to ultra-high performance polymers that resist temperatures to over 500°C to meet changing demands of Customer around the world.
General / Advanced Engineering & Industrial Plastics, Custom Castings,
TIVAR Ultra High Molecular Weight.
- Nuclear Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Industrial & Process Industry
- Marine & Offshore Platforms
- Renewable Energy Equipment
- Construction & Heavy Equipment
- Food Processing & Packaging Industry
- Bulk Material Handling & Cement Industry
- Chemical Processing & Fluid Handling Equipment
- Semiconductor & Electronic Manufacturing Equipment
- Medical & Diagnostic Equipment, Pharmaceutical Industry